Direct Compactor and Baler offers exciting nationwide Dealer/Partnering opportunities, to sales agents and consultants. This will give them the ability to provide their clients quality compactor and baler rental programs, which include self-contained, vertical, & stationary compactors, vertical balers, pre-crushers, and other waste and recycling equipment
Who is a Direct Compactor and Baler Dealer?
A key person or company that works with Direct Compactor and Baler to bring our Rental Program to the local marketplace for a sales commission, or to enhance their own product or service line.
Why become a Direct Compactor and Baler Dealer?
There are several good reasons to become a Direct Compactor and Baler Dealer:
- No Capital Investment Required
- No Service Department Required, Direct Compactor and Baler will provide the Service Department
- Choice of Brands of Equipment to Sell
- Lifetime Warranty for End-User
- Opportunity to Earn Commission Income
- Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Dealers are IMPORTANT to us
- Dealers are well respected in our organization, because without them there would be no organization
- We provide an alliance that goes far beyond a traditional Dealer agreement.
- We know that Dealers are our foundation, and we are committed to providing personalized support to enhance your business.
- We help our Dealers, Partners and Sales Agents succeed because we rely on them to help us market our waste compaction equipment.
- A Dealer may rent, sell, or lease equipment in any market in the United States.
- We feel the Dealer who sold the Account should benefit from any subsequent renewals. Dealers who take the time to distribute and sell the Rental Program in their marketplace are treated as Partners who have a stake in the on-going success of the customer's satisfaction with the product. Direct Compactor and Baler will re-commission, or pay a percentage of the original rental commission as a renewal fee, to the original Dealer to renew the Rental Agreement for successive terms.
- Purchase Order Terms
- Direct Compactor and Baler requires system-generated Purchase Order numbers for all goods and services. Purchase Orders will be emailed to the Dealer for the commissions upon receipt of the original rental/service agreement, completed and signed by the end-user/customer. NOTE: No invoices will be processed unless suppliers have been qualified, approved and established as an approved Dealer
- We understand how important it is to get paid. That is why our entire team is dedicated to getting your account online and you funded. We make it fast and efficient ant that is an important factor in keeping your business flowing.